Corner House at 418 Market St.
- Exceeds fire, food and safety standards
- Is within close proximity to local businesses, emergency service and support groups
- ADA accessible
- Confidential entrance for outpatient and EAP client
- Available Soon, Sober Living Beds at 418!
Sober Living at 424 Market St.
- A new 4,500 sq. ft. recovery and wellness center
- Building exceeds fire, flood and safety standards
- Close proximity to local businesses, emergency services and support groups
- On site laundry facilities, kitchen, children’s playground, and 1/2 block to city park
- Warm home environment
- Night time staff for safety
Sober Living – 424 Market St., Emporia, KS
We have 18 beds at Sober Living, residents enjoy a safe, drug and alcohol free environment with counselors and treatment right next door.
- Sober Living is intended for those who have extended abstinence from substances, are willing to pay rent, are employed full time or have a regular monthly income, are attending 12 step meetings, have a sponsor, are working a serious recovery program, and want a safe drug and alcohol free environment to live in.
We are here to help you!